Thursday, October 21, 2010

This post has a 10th Kingdom shout out

Not to be crass, well actually I don't care, but all I could think after watching Being Julia was I if I was a young lad then I would totally prefer to do Annette Bening over Lucy Punch (no offense Lucy P! R.I.P. Sally Peep). Maybe it was because I spent a good deal of the movie coveting her character's red hair.

The good about being at home: the too many to count movie channels
The downside: When my Dad wanders in and changes the channel saying "Let's see if this is in HD" and then deciding to explore the whole guide to see what's on before handing me back the control after I've missed about 10 minutes of the movie.

Ahaha now that I type this instead of experiencing it I can only say Oh Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment